Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Hanging in there.

First I wanna start out by saying that in my first post I said I would post a picture of me at my highest weight, but I can't seem to find them.  I've put them somewhere "safe", and don't remember the safe place.  Typical.

But I will put in a picture of me in April 2018

This is me at 222lbs. 

These were taken at a Day Quilting Retreat with one of my best friends aka partner in crime.  She is a great support and I love her like a sister. 

So this is where I am starting over.

STATS as of Today

Lapband to Bypass 5/14/18
HW 325
SW 221
CW 208
GW 158

I saw my surgeon today, and they removed the drain!!!!!  I'm very happy about that and put me on Protonix to keep the stomach acid down, I was having pain and issues with putting anything in my stomach. That has seemed to help because tonight I am able to eat....well drink my protein, without pain. He thinks once I start with something a little more solid that issue will go away.

Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose is all within Normal range and has been since I came home post-op.

Still emotional, and can cry at the drop of a hat.  But I'm dealing with that by just letting it happen.  Just letting it flow! 
I told a friend today that I didn't want to make a flosstube video because it is highly likely I could seriously cry over cross stitch.  NO ONE wants to see that.

So that's my update for now.  Thanks to everyone who reads these ramblings of mine!  I appreciate the comments you have made, as well as the support.




No comments:

Post a Comment