Friday, May 18, 2018

Super Emotional

Ok, I went for a walk this afternoon and became super emotional afterward. I cried for like 5mins. CRAZY!!! So I jumped on to a support group I joined on facebook and heard that I am not alone it's normal.

I got a lot of advice and support. Made me feel better, and I decided to just let it come.

The one thing that I'm not grieving is the loss of food.  I haven't really been able to eat much for the past 14 years because of the band so the lack of food is not an issue.  I don't feel cut off from that relationship that happened years ago.  I want that relationship back as a matter of fact in a healthy way. 

I have gone months without being able to eat anything without pain.  At least now I can drink tea and have some broth and it doesn't hurt my stomach. Literally, everything I was putting in hurt.

I understand what the people who are going through that feel because I did feel that as well at the beginning of my lapband journey in 2004. 

This journey, MY journey is different.

I promise when I feel better more up to it I will search for those pre-surgery 2004 pics of me and one current one of me.

Today I restarted my Fitbit

My goal for awhile is 3000 steps a day that is 250 steps every hour or so...My FitBit reminds me to walk.

As a matter of fact, I am going out for a walk now. My husband just came home from prayers. So someone will know where I am.

Goodnight from day 4 post surgery

P.S. They tell me it gets better!


No comments:

Post a Comment