Sunday, May 20, 2018

7days Post-op

So... Yesterday and today I went out.

Yesterday Saturday 5/19 I went to see my grandson and played with him a little.  Just being around him made me happy. Then hubby and I went shopping and I stopped to get some Pho minus all the goodies just the clear yummy broth.  Lasted me 4 meals and was only a little over $6

Today 5/20
I went to my English Paper Piecing (EPP) Club at a local quilt shop that meets once a month on Sunday.  I enjoyed that. Then hubby and I went to get some fruits for me infuse water with it was a good day all in all. 

My emotional level is a little low.  I feel weak, I know it is from lack of nutrients. 

This week I have a follow-up with my surgeon on Thursday and the following week I go start with my dietician/nutritionist. Which I have found out everyone just calls a nutritionist or NUT.  I was a little confused.  My daughter (a nurse) who works with people with severe eating disorders (she's a psych nurse) told me I had to work make sure my "nut" was a registered dietician so I followed her orders.  This had been the original plan get the band out and work with a dietician. So I am sticking with the plan.  Just not the plan I had imagined.

Still dealing with the emotions of this not being exactly ideal but I'm coming to terms with it. Slowly.

Current Stats
Lapband to ByPass 5/14/18
HW 325
SW 221
CW 214
GW 158

No comments:

Post a Comment