Friday, November 23, 2018

I've Been Quiet

Hey all.  Sorry, I have been really quiet on here lately but I did start a professional blog that I have been pretty active on.  I really want to start working on here a little bit more and talk about things that I am working on for ME.  Maintaining ME too is more important than ever for me and I don't want to lose touch with that.

I have to put myself first with this new lifestyle of mine, eating clean and exercising.  Maintaining a healthy balance. 

A few things I need to check as I go forward.

1. Not snacking when I get stressed at work! 
2. Going to the Gym Three days a week.
3. Eating three balanced meals
4. Drinking plenty of water


I have my sleep habits down.   I go to bed early and get up every day at 5am.  I have my morning routine down.

I just need to work on the times in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment