Thursday, November 29, 2018

Day 4 Call Someone You Love

Image result for telephone

Call Someone You Love

This was today's challenge.  I call my husband everyday and I talk to my kids everyday.  The people I wish I could call and chat with are no longer here with us.  

I would love to pick up the phone and call my mom, and tell her all about Jacob her great grandson who is the joy to my life.  Tell her all about how the kids have grown into wonderful human beings.  Tell her about my best friend, my husband. 

I would love to talk to my Daddy, and tell him the same things, also ask him about the weird noise my car is making and should I be concerned.  

I would love to talk to my ex-in-laws especially my Father-in-law and telhim how happy I am, because I know he would be happy for me.  He would really like Iftequar too, I believe. 

These are the people I am thinking about today, along with my friends Jill and Sandra, what I wouldn't give to speak with them one more time. 

I miss them all dearly. 

But today I talked to my husband and best friend and he made me laugh, and annoyed me at the same time. Like he does everyday.  He called to check up on me several times today too, because he knows I am not feeling well. (OH BTW I have strep) We are starting to plan my time in Florida.  I am very excited to be going to Miami so I can have a cafecito and introduce my husband to cafecito.  I think he will love it. 

Did you call someone you love today?  I hope so.  

Day 5 is Declutter your room or desk........ (we'll see if I'm feeling up to it)


No comments:

Post a Comment