Monday, November 26, 2018

Day 1 20 Day Mental Wellness Challenge

So a friend on Instagram had this in her story last month and I shared it with my Planner Crazy Girls on WhatsApp so we decided to make it a M-F challenge and post about it on our blogs.  We are starting today and will end InshaAllah on December 21st.

Just in time for Holiday Madness to set in.

Tonight is going to bed 1 hour earlier.  I already go to bed at 8:30pm every night, so I think I will give this a little tweak and say I will go to bed and not touch any devices.

I will update on how it went tomorrow.


UPDATE: So last night it went well.  I think unplugging before bed worked well for me.  I did journal like I said I would before I went to sleep, and I honestly dozed off in the middle of that. I was cozy and comfy and my mind was clear.  It was kinda nice.  I will continue this practice as I go forward.

Thanks for checking back on my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment