Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Day 3 Take a Walk Outside

Image result for walking outside


Full Confession,  I DID NOT take a walk outdoors.  I got 6k steps in but didn't walk outside.  Unless you count walking from the car into Whole Foods, and from Car to Work. Which I don't really think that is what is meant by this Challenge. 

REASON FOR FAILURE 

My hubby and possibly my oldest daughter gave me the YUCK!  I have been battling a fever all day, with a headache and sore throat.  In a nutshell, I feel like $h**.  I think I will go to the doctor in the morning because the daughter unit had Strep.  I will try to walk outside on Sunday to make up for today.  (Saturday I will be in the car and at a conference most of the day SO Sunday it will have to be.)

Sakina (or anyone) if you are reading this do you think these things are supposed to become habits or just be a boost to our Mental Health? 


No comments:

Post a Comment